A dip has become almost a ‘must keep’ for me when I am menu planning for a dinner or lunch at home. The dip goes very well on my grazing platter, along with some other dips such as salsa and hummus.
Here is the recipe of the healthy curd-based dip that I make at home with a handful of common kitchen ingredients. Just ensure the hung curd is from curd made from full cream milk. Also, the curd should not have turned sour.
- Put the hung curd in a mixing bowl.
- Add half a teaspoon of very very finely chopped carrots, capsicum, celery/ coriander.
- Add one clove crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoon chopped and roasted walnuts
- Salt, black pepper to taste
- 1/4thteaspoon chilli flakes
- A pinch of sugar
Fold in everything and transfer to a serving bowl. Cover with cling film and keep in the refrigerator.