– In the first week sow Lettuce, Mint, Potato, Beetroot, Carrot, Turnip, Garlic, Peas, Lal mooli, Spring onion, Salad, Kale, Potato and Tomato.
– Time to work on Roses in second week. Hard pruning has to be done. Suckers and weak branches are to be removed. Spray fungicide and insecticide to prevent die back and other diseases. Feed each plant half basket of farmyard manure .
– Transplant all winter flower seedlings, space them according to their height and colour combination.
– Narcissus and gladiolus bulbs must be sown. Add wood ash to Chrysanthemum, it will enhance the colour of the flower.
– Celery, Thyme, Parsley, Dill, Rosemary, Chive, Anise, Fennel.
TIPS: Give foliar feed to seasonal flowers every fifteen days.