For better performance prepare the soil in advance.
P.S. – In the method below, one bag means one cement bag.
- Take one bag of ordinary brown garden soil. To this add:
- Two bags of pre-washed river sand
- 10 kg neem khal
- 10 kg bone meal
2. Mix all of these together.
3. Add 70% of this mixture to 30% of well rotted cow/ buffalo dung.
4. For junipers and succulent bonsai plants, mix half a bag of badarpur grit (this is the coarse part of badarpur, obtained by washing the badarpur and then sifting out the fine sand from it).