– Sow summer vegetables 15th february onwards. Baby corn , Clusterbean , French bean, Cowpea, Okra and Palak can be sown.
– Last week of February sow cucurbita vine vegetables such as Bottle gourd, Pumpkin, Bitter gourd, Ridge gourd, Zucchini, Cucumber and Tinda etc.
– Transplant Onion, Tomato, Brinjal, Chillies and Lettuce.
– Sow bulbs of Canna, Football Lily, Amaryllis and Tuberose. Around 15th February sow seeds of Amaranthus, Gaillardia, Vinca Rosea, Sunflower and Portulaca.
– Give liquid manure to Chrysanthemum and Roses.
– Grafting of Roses can be done.
– Prune Adenium to keep them short and bushy. Grafting of Adenium also can be done.
– Sow seeds of kochia and plant cuttings of Tapioca plant.
– Sprinkle neem khali and keep removing weeds.
Tips: Dormancy period ends from February 15. Start feeding perennials and evergreens liquid manure every 15 days, Prune them regularly to keep them in shape.
Spray organic pesticide on all plants as they are susceptible to pest attack during changes in weather.